I know, I know! I haven’t posted new recipes lately. Sorry. I hang my head in shame. I have been busy lately doing some sewing and crocheting, and the cooking has gone by the wayside. I do have a recipe to add to those egg rolls, though. The hubby made some cream cheese and shrimp egg rolls last week, and they were amazing! Once I write down what he did, I will share them here. Promise!!
I’ve had this blog for a little over 4 years. It has had over 13,555 views in that time! I am so very thankful for each one of you who willingly read each post!
My sweet cousin over at harmonyspearls has nominated my blog for two awards! I feel so very honored. While Bonnie and I haven’t seen each other in years, we have reconnected on Face Book, and we read each other’s blogs. I love the way she writes! Each of her posts is very thought provoking. Many thanks, sweet cousin, for the nominations! I look forward to seeing you again later this summer when the hubby and I take our Big Loop Road Trip!
1. Thank the person who has nominated you.
2. Place the award badges on your blog page.
3. Answer the 10 questions that are listed below.
4. Pay it forward! Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the same awards! This will be a little difficult for me since I don’t follow 10 other bloggers yet! There are some that I do read regularly, so I will share them first. As I discover others, I will share them as well.
Now, for those 10 questions!
1. What is my favorite food? Hmm, I really don’t have a favorite food, but I do love chocolate. Yes, anything chocolate will definitely be a favorite.
2. Who is my favorite actor? I usually enjoy anything with Jimmy Stewart.
3. What is my favorite television show? I don’t watch a lot of TV, so this is a little hard. Currently, I am enjoying the America’s Ninja Warriors program! (Boy, what does THAT say about me?)
4. What is my favorite “tear jerker?” Not sure about this either! Instead of naming a movie, I will say that what moves me to tears are all the military home-coming videos that I have seen. I love military home-comings!!
5. Tea or coffee? Tea, hands down. I had better never find coffee in my favorite mug!
6. What is my favorite sport? To participate in? none! I do enjoy power walking. Is that a sport? For watching, I love a good football game…and the Olympics.
7. What is my lucky number? I don’t believe in luck, but a favorite number is 7.
8. What is my favorite holiday? I have two…Thanksgiving and Christmas. Lots of family memories are in these holidays!
9. Twitter or Face Book? Face Book, of course. I am too technology challenged to even consider tweeting. Won’t happen.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? “White Christmas” without a doubt. Again, I love any military story.
Now here are a few blogs that enjoy reading, and that I nominate for these awards!